Have a Rinnai error code on your system?
Wondering why you are seeing a Rinnai error code? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we operate 24/7, every day of the year and can even be at your door within the hour*. No job is too big or too small for our team of local experts. We operate in Adelaide, Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane. Our plumbers complete ongoing Rinnai error code training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest fault finding techniques.
We provide a Quality Assurance Guarantee on all workmanship that we complete. This means that our plumbers arrive on time, are well presented and complete the work to the highest quality. Contact us today for all your Rinnai fault code issues.
If a fault occurs with your Rinnai system an error code will flash on the hot water temperature control to show the fault in question. Some of the most common Rinnai error codes are:
- Rinnai Error Code 3 – fault caused by a power interruption
- Rinnai error code 10 – air intake or blockage issue
- Rinnai error code 11 – no ignition or no gas supply
- Rinnai error code 12 – flame failure or low gas flow
- Rinnai error code 14 – flame safety device triggered
- Rinnai error code 16 – your hot water unit has overheated and has automatically shut down due to safety reasons
- Rinnai error code 19 – electrical grounding issue
- Rinnai error code 25 – condensate pipe blockage
- Rinnai error code 32 – thermistor fault
- Rinnai error code 34 – abnormal combustion is taking place when your unit is lit and when it is heating water
- Rinnai error code 51 – an issue with the system’s inlet water temperature sensor
- Rinnai error code 52 – a sign that the gas modulating valve is faulty
- Rinnai error code 58 – this indicates a scale build-up inside the secondary heat exchanger
- Rinnai error code 61 – fan motor issue
- Rinnai error code 65 – the water flow is not being stopped correctly for some reason
- Rinnai error code 70 – a fault within the systems PC Board
- Rinnai error code 71 – will require the attendance of a technician
- Rinnai error code 72 – an issue with the flame’s sensor within your hot water heater unit
- Rinnai error code 73 – a fault in relation to the burner thermocouple of the hot water unit
- Rinnai error code 79 – burner sensor issue
- Rinnai error code LC – build up inside of the heat exchange
At Jim’s Plumbing, we are experts in repairing Rinnai error codes. We recommend you service your Rinnai system annually to prevent fault codes from appearing. We supply, repair, service and install all Rinnai products. Our plumbers also work with a wide range of other brands.
Interest Free Rinnai Error Code Plumber
Worried about the cost of your Rinnai error code service? At Jim’s Plumbing, we provide a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans have increased in popularity with our customers because of the flexibility they provide. We have weekly and fortnightly options to suit your needs. Approval is granted with minutes and there’s no waiting around at your door. We are happy to offer these interest free terms so you don’t have to deal with the uncertainty that comes with unexpected costs. We also offer cash, cheque, EFTPOS and bank transfers.
Contact us today for all your Rinnai error code issues.