How Jim’s Plumbing is Looking After You During COVID-19
We have seen plenty of ups and downs throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. It has impacted everyone. Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we remain committed to playing our part in looking after the public, including staff and customers.
UPDATE (25/08/21): Jim’s Plumbing remains an essential service to locked down states, including New South Wales and Victoria. We remain available during curfew hours for all your emergency plumbing services.
We have not stopped taking the current health concerns seriously. It is clear that we will continue to work through lockdowns and evolving restrictions for some time. This is a challenge for all. But as an essential service, you can still count on Jim’s Plumbing.
Our staff are following all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 so we can assist in fixing your plumbing and gas fitting emergencies.
For additional peace of mind, you can trust that our staff and technicians are following important Covid-19 protocols, including:
- All staff and technicians must stay at home if they are not well, and seek medical advice where appropriate;
- Practice safe respiratory etiquette, including covering their nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing;
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
- Sanitise work areas including desks and phones in the office, plus all surfaces and equipment in vans;
- Minimise contact with other staff, customers and other third parties;
- Request customer information when booking a job to make sure we attend no jobs where a customer could be a Covid-19 risk.
Meanwhile, you can provide additional trust in technicians on-site. They will always:
- Ask and/or identify any vulnerable customers before entering;
- Avoid physical contact and maintain social distancing during a job;
- Use gloves and use face masks where necessary;
- Use hand sanitiser regularly for the work space to keep customers safe;
- Clean tools and equipment at the start and finish of any job.
Jim’s Plumbing is here for you. Our goal is to fix any plumbing or gas fitting emergencies while keeping you safe during a Covid-19 lockdown. If you have any further questions, contact us today.