Do you have no hot water? Do you live in Melbourne? Then read on! Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we have fully qualified, licensed hot water systems professionals available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. That’s right, even on Christmas day! When you need some work done with your hot water system in Melbourne, contact us by phone or via our online Melbourne plumber booking form and we’ll have a hot water expert out to your home or business on the same day as your booking or within the hour* in a gas or plumbing emergency across all metropolitan areas of Melbourne.
Said by many people to be the cultural capital of Australia, Melbourne is also one of the cities most prone to hot water systems problems. Its population does stand at 4.25 million, after all, which makes for a lot of people who need help with their Melbourne hot water systems. This doesn’t bother us, though, since we have the fleet size and manpower to take callouts to anywhere in Melbourne, from the street art-lined city centre to the quiet, leafy suburbs. One of our Jim’s Plumbing Melbourne hot water system plumbers can be on your doorstep whether you’re in Werribee, Dandenong, Altona, Caulfield, St Kilda, Sunbury, Geelong, Kew, Ringwood, Footscray, Essendon or any other metropolitan suburb 24/7 to provide you with a prompt and reliable hot water heater repair, replacement or new installation with quality workmanship guaranteed. If a new hot water heater is required for your home or office then why not take advantage of our interest free payment plans*?
So, which kinds of jobs can you do with my hot water system?
Here at Jim’s Plumbing, we strive to give our customers the very best results to all of their Melbourne hot water system issues. That’s why we go out of our way to make sure that every one of our Melbourne hot water system plumbers has undergone only the most extensive training and experience possible, and is given access to only the latest and greatest tools, spare parts and full hot water appliances available. Our Melbourne hot water system experts are able to do any job you may need them to, and they’ll do it quickly, efficiently and effectively. No matter if your hot water heater is gas, electric, solar powered or a heat pump model you can trust that your attending Melbourne plumber from Jim’s Plumbing has the knowledge, experience and skills to repair, replace or supply and newly install any brand of hot water system.
We’re able to help you out if you need:
- Hot Water System Replacement – Replacing and installing a hot water system in Melbourne should always be done by a trained and licensed professional, employing an unlicensed contractor to replace your hot water heater is not only illegal but could put your home, office, family or employees at risk and could void any appliance warranties or required insurance claims should anything go wrong. Your attending Melbourne hot water systems plumber will be able to talk you over your options so that you can make the right choice in regards to a replacement hot water heater, then they’ll retrieve and install it for you on the same day. We have access to every type of Melbourne hot water heater in all of the most popular brands, and we’re skilled and experienced in the installation of all gas hot water heaters, electric hot water heaters, solar powered hot water heaters or heat pump hot water heaters, so your new appliance will be installed and working perfectly in a flash.
- Hot Water System Repair – If your malfunctioning hot water system in Melbourne isn’t too bad or to old, we’ll be able to repair it. All of our Jim’s Plumbing Melbourne hot water system specialists have the skills, tools, experience and know-how to repair any type, make and model of hot water system regardless of what’s wrong with it. They even have a huge range of spare parts in their vans at all times, so your attending Melbourne hot water boiler expert should have everything they require for your repair job onsite from the start, saving you money as they won’t need to leave your location to source parts.
So, which kinds of hot water systems do you work with?
With there being a huge variety of hot water systems available in Melbourne, it can be very difficult to know what to do when you need yours repaired or replaced, or if you are looking for a brand new hot water heater installation. For this reason, it’s by far the better option to contact the Melbourne hot water system experts from Jim’s Plumbing, since they know everything there is to know about these appliances. Regardless of what delivery method your Melbourne hot water heater uses, and regardless of what fuel source it runs on, one of our Melbourne hot water systems professionals will be able to assess the problem, then repair or replace as necessary. Or, our hot water plumbing professionals will be able to install a new hot water heater that runs on a different fuel source if required (e.g. upgrading from an electric hot water heater to a solar powered hot water system).
Details of the different hot water units are as follows:
- Gas Hot Water Systems – If your gas hot water system in Melbourne has stopped working for any reason, the best place to contact is Jim’s Plumbing. We have the skills, tools, know-how, experience and spare parts to be able to do any work that’s needed to get your gas hot water system in Melbourne working perfectly again. These appliances have a gas-powered heating element, usually running on a natural gas mains connection. Available in both continuous flow and storage models, gas hot water systems in Melbourne are extremely efficient and economical units to heat your water for your home or office.
- Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems – Are you having problems with your continuous flow hot water system in Melbourne? Then you need to contact Jim’s Plumbing. All of our extensively trained and licensed Melbourne hot water system experts have everything they need to repair, replace or newly install a continuous flow (or instantaneous) hot water heater. Continuous flow hot water systems heat water as it’s being used by diverting it through a heat exchange. This heating coil only switches on when a hot tap is turned on, and switches off again when the tap is turned off so your water is heated ‘on demand’ as and when you require it rather than being stored and heated in a tank – making these hot water heaters extremely economical. For all repairs, replacements or new installations for continuous flow hot water heaters in Melbourne contact Jim’s Plumbing for a fast, reliable, affordable and trustworthy plumbing service 24/7.
- Electric Hot Water Systems – A problem with your electric hot water system in Melbourne is a frustration and should be looked at by a trained professional from Jim’s Plumbing to get it working perfectly once more with minimal downtime to you. Our Melbourne hot water system plumbers will be able to repair or replace your electric hot water heater, depending on how serious the problem is, and get your water running hot again in no time. With an electric element to heat your water supply, this is generally less efficient and environmentally sound than other fuel sources, but the right tariff and a modern, high performance model will improve this greatly.
- Heat Pump Hot Water Systems – Thinking about upgrading to a heat pump hot water system in Melbourne? Already have one, but it’s stopped working? Don’t hesitate, contact Jim’s Plumbing straight away and we’ll be able to source and install, repair or replace your Melbourne heat pump hot water system providing only quality results. A heat pump is one of the most economical and efficient hot water heaters available and is classed in the same category as solar powered hot water heaters, but rather than drawing energy from the sun’s rays a heat pump hot water heater draws energy from the ambient outside air. This energy is then transferred to heat (working in much the same way as a refrigerator but in reverse) to heat your water which is stored in a tank ready for when you require it. The Melbourne plumbers from Jim’s Plumbing are highly experienced in relation to all repairs, replacements or new installations of heat pump hot water systems. Should a replacement or new installation be required we can easily source and supply the appliance and have it installed quickly and efficiently getting your hot water running hot once more. A heat pump is also an excellent replacement for an electric hot water heater as they have been designed with the same footprint.
- Solar Hot Water SystemsWhen your solar hot water system in Melbourne requires a repair or replacement, or you’d like to upgrade to a highly efficient solar powered hot water heater, there’s only one plumbing company worth contacting. Jim’s Plumbing. With superior experience, skills, knowledge, tools and parts, our Melbourne hot water system professionals will have your solar hot water heater repaired, replaced or newly installed in no time at all. A solar powered hot water heater collects energy from the sun’s rays via solar collectors which are mounted on your roof. This energy is converted to heat and transferred to a water storage tank which is either located on the ground or coupled together on the roof with the collectors. Solar powered hot water heaters can be more expensive to purchase than the other models, but there are Government rebates available to help with this and you will notice dramatic savings going forwards on your energy bills. For any repair, replacement or new solar powered hot water heater installation a Jim’s plumber can be at your Melbourne property any time of the day or night, any day of the year, including all weekends and public holidays.
- Storage Hot Water Systems – Did you just try to have a relaxing bath, only to find there’s no hot water in your storage hot water system in Melbourne, despite it being full? If so, you need to get that looked at straight away, so contact our Jim’s Plumbing Melbourne hot water system experts before you do anything else. We’ll have the right person out you as quickly as possible who will have the right solution. Storage hot water heaters use a tank to keep preheated water ready for use, which is reheated every time hot water is taken out and cold water put in as a replacement. Storage hot water systems are very popular in Melbourne and a trained and licensed plumber from Jim’s Plumbing has the skills and expertise to repair, replace or newly install your storage hot water heater covering all of Melbourne’s metropolitan areas 24/7.
So, which brands of hot water systems do you work with?
Regardless of what brand or model of hot water system you have in Melbourne, we’ll be able to do any and all work with it that you need us to. In order to be able to help as many of our valued customers as possible, we’ve made sure that all of our Jim’s Plumbing Melbourne hot water system professionals have been give the training, experience, tools and spare parts to be able to do all repair and replacement work with all of the most popular brands of Melbourne hot water heaters. You don’t need to worry about anything when booking with us, because we’ll have you covered for any situation.
You can look through the following list of some of the brands we work with: