Chromagen Heat Pump
A Chromagen Heat Pump is an environmentally friendly hot water heating option that is designed with classic Chromagen quality.
The Chromagen Heat Pump is a brilliant option if you are looking for a compact and environmentally friendly heating option. Heat pumps consume 65% less energy than conventional water heaters, saving you money and reducing your household’s carbon footprint.
Chromagen make two types of heat pumps, the HP170 and the HP280. The right option for you largely depends on how many people will be replying on the hot water and the climatic conditions it will be operating in.
No Interest Ever!* Payment Plan Options Available
No Interest Ever!* payment plan options available on hot water heater replacements to help ease any financial stress this burden may cause. If yourchromagen hot water heater is leaking, or you have no hot water, we can often have a plumber to you within the hour*.
What are the features of the Chromagen heat pump hot water range?
Both the Chromagen HP170 and HP280 heat pumps offer outstanding features and benefits, including;
- Slim and stylish design featuring a single unit with a top mounted compressor
- Built in frost protection for peace of mind
- Low operating noise
- Auto disinfection to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and legionella
- The same footprint design as an electric storage hot water heater – making for a quick and easy replacement
- Vacation mode allows you to conserve energy when the heat pump is idle
- Power outage memory allows for all settings to be maintained if there is ever a power outage
- In built controller provides simple set up, operation and monitoring
- Highly economical and efficient
- Generous government rebates
How does the Chromagen heat pump hot water heater work?
- Air is drawn into the unit via the use of a fan. This air contains heat energy and is pushed through across the evaporator
- A refrigerant absorbs the heat from the air and is turned from a liquid into a high temperature gas
- This gas is then pumped through a compressor which generates an extremely high heat source
- This heat is then transferred through a heat exchanger to heat your water stored inside the cylinder
- As the heat is drawn into the storage tank the refrigerant cools down and turns back into a liquid allowing for the process to begin again
Air Source Heat Pump
The Chromagen Heat Pump works by drawing in air, containing heat energy, across an evaporator. The evaporator then heats liquid refrigerant, turning it into a gas. This gas is pushed past a heat coil which then heats water stored in the unit’s tank.
At Jim’s Plumbing, we have over 15 years’ experience repairing, servicing and installing Chromagen Heat Pump units in household’s right across Australia. We understand the inner workings of your Chromagen Heat Pump!
24 Hour Emergency Plumber
Problems with your heat pump, while rare, can occur at any time of the day or night. That’s why at Jim’s Plumbing we offer our customers 24/7 emergency plumbing service. We can often be at your house within an hour of your call*, so that you are never left waiting. We are able to issue certificates of compliance demonstrating that the work we have completed adheres to the Australian government’s stringent standards and regulations.
All our plumbers are highly qualified and receive continuous training. They arrive fully equipped with the latest technology to ensure your job is completed to the highest quality possible.
Heat Pump Prices
An issue with your Chromagen Heat Pump can cause financial stress if you do not have a smart budgeting strategy.
That is why we offer our customers $0 deposit and interest free payment options** to take the stress out of balancing your finances. These options are manageable in either weekly or fortnightly instalments, meaning you can afford any repairs without paying any upfront money.
So, give Jim’s Plumbing a call today if your need your Chromagen installed, serviced or repaired!
Please be advised that we may have additional Chromagen Hot Water System models available.
Simply book a plumber online now, or phone 1300 133 509 to book now.
*NO INTEREST EVER!* PAYMENT PLAN, “Fees, terms and conditions apply”.
No Interest Ever!* Payment Plan offered through Certegy Ezi-Pay Express. No Interest Ever on your hot water heater replacement or new supply and installation, gas service, water service or drain replacement. Conditions apply.
Information on this page is subject to change. Commercial hot water systems also available on enquiry.