Everhot Hot Water Systems
Everhot Hot Water Systems are Australian owned and manufactured by Rheem. The Everhot range is known for their high quality and great value for money products, with the ability to be applied for both residential or commercial circumstances. Everhot’s makes and models are are locally made in Australia, which makes hot water system parts easy to obtain if required and easily serviced. Everhot has a wide range of hot water system’s available to purchase including some of the following:
- Heavy duty electric – 50L and 315L with 3 x 3.6kW or 3 x 4.8kW elements
- Dual handed electric – Complete model range (25L – 400L)
- Stainless steel electric – Available in 50L, 250L and 315L capacities to suit most applications
- Heavy duty gas – 260L / 51MJ/hr input and 275L / 200MJ/hr input
- Boiling water – 3L & 5L models
- Gas storage – 4 and 5 star models in 135L and 170L capacity
If you’re after a Everhot Hot Water System, speak with us today. We’ll help to provide you advice on which type of Everhot unit will suit your particular home, including the amount of people you’ll need to provide hot water to. Our qualified technician’s at Jim’s will be able to give the advice and knowledge you’ll require to make the right choice for you.
Jim’s 15+ years in the hot water industry means that no hot water system job is too hard for us to do. We’re more than happy to install new Everhot hot water systems or replace your old ones if need be. If your hot water system is in need of repair rather than a full replacement, we’re also here to provide regular servicing on them. Our expert technicians have the right knowledge and tools to get your hot water system sorted fast.
Our customer service team are available 24hrs a day, 7days a week to speak with you when in need and our technicians on the road are just around the corner to get to your door within the hour* for any plumbing emergency.
Our Plumbing Quality Assurance Guarantee
We know it can be painful finding a plumber to rely on, and to feel confident that they’ll provide a professional and friendly service every time. At Jim’s, we take pride in the work that we do and take our service guarantees seriously, to ensuring we provide a great customer service for each job that we do. We work within the boundaries of our Quality Assurance Guarantee, offering the best service we can including:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week availability – arriving at your home at a time and day that suits you best
- 1 hour services from the time of your call* – providing emergency services when you need it most
- 12 month warranty – on all work and parts carried out by a Jim’s Plumbing technician
- 15+ years industry experience – giving you confidence in the quality of our services
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers – keeping up to date with the latest to offer relevant services
- Flexible payment options – so that you can have piece of mind without the worries of financial stress
- $20 million public liability insurance – knowing you’re safe
When it comes to your plumbing, don’t settle for anything less. Call a Jim’s expert today!
Everhot Hot Water Systems Prices
Everhot hot water systems are known for their high end and affordable products. And at Jim’s, we can make the price of any job even more financially manageable with our exclusive interest free payment options**, helping customers where we can. The weekly or fortnightly plans require no deposit or fees, so you can have your plumbing sorted right away without having to find the money to pay for it until a later time. With zero need to worry about the financial stress of traditional costs of plumbing services, don’t delay work any longer! Get your Everhot hot water system installed or repaired today. Contact Jim’s to find out more.
Continuous Flow Hot Water System Benefits
Continuous flow hot water systems are systems can be heated using either electricity, gas or LPG. As the name suggests, they provide your home with continuous hot water. While traditional hot water systems can only heat a small amount of water at a time, the continuous hot water systems have an endless supply of hot water, so you’re never left without. An ideal unit for households containing larger families or share houses, where there will be more hot water being used in a short amount of time for showers or washing. This isn’t the only benefit to the continuous flow hot water system, with other great features such as:
- Energy efficiency – when water isn’t being used it doesn’t require to stay hot, and therefore conserves energy when not in use
- Uses less space – this particular type of water system doesn’t require a cylinder that traditional hot water systems uses so taking up less space
- Easily adjustable temperature – due to the set up of this type of hot water system, it’s a lot easier to adjust the temperature to your liking
- Flexibility of power type – as these hot water systems can run on electricity, gas or LPG you have the option to choose to what works best for your home
What is a Heat Pump Hot Water System?
More efficient than an electric hot water system, the heat pump hot water system uses the surrounding environment to heat water. It heats from one place then transfers the heat through copper pipes to another, heating up the water. Due to the set up of the heat pump hot water system, it can be noisier than that of an electric or gas run system. Cost of installation can generally be slightly more expensive than traditional hot water systems, however it uses much less electricity potentially saving you money over time.