Western Australia, you set the standard in terms of controlling Covid-19. For 10 months there was no need to worry as your state held firm against sporadic outbreaks elsewhere. However, as Perth now enters a snap lockdown, Jim’s Plumbing wants to reassure you that we’re here for you.
Our plumbers and gas fitters are essential workers in case something does go wrong at home. You can call on Jim’s Plumbing Perth for a gas leak, no hot water, blocked toilet or a burst water pipe. We provide fast and reliable 24/7 service and attendance.
As we have done across Australia, we continue to adhere to all safety precautions, too. This means all of our staff members in the office and all Perth technicians on the road do the following:
- Are asked to stay at home if they are not well and seek medical advice
- Practice respiratory etiquette, this includes correctly covering coughs and sneezes
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Sanitise work areas including phones, desks and any other equipment regularly with cleaning products provided by the company
- Minimise coming in contact with other staff and 3rd parties, including the limit of meetings, and asking deliveries to not come into the building
- Advise customers if they are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms or if they have travelled overseas recently to reschedule work to a later date
And once we are on site, all social distancing measures and sanitisation practices are followed. Therefore, you can expect our technicians to:
- Ask and/or identify any vulnerable customers before entering
- Not shake hands/avoid physical contact
- Use gloves, and use face masks where necessary
- Practice social distancing, maintaining a 2m distance from customers and ensure customers refrain from entering a 2m distance of their work space
- Use hand sanitiser regularly and clean their work space and equipment with disinfectant
- Clean tools and their work space at the start and end of the job
If you have any questions at all, please call us at any time. Perth, Jim’s Plumbing is here for you during the lockdown.