When you find yourself with a toilet problem in Brisbane, the first thing you need to do is contact Jim’s Plumbing. We have an army of plumbers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year to tackle even the most bothersome of toilet issues. Even if it’s Easter Monday or Christmas day, we’ll be able to have one of our fully qualified, licensed toilet experts to you within just an hour of calling or submitting our online booking form.
Some toilet plumbing companies in Brisbane only service a very small area, but here at Jim’s Plumbing, we don’t. No, we have the manpower and resources to offer our 24/7, within the hour service to everywhere in Brisbane, no matter whether your home or business is right by the snaking Brisbane River and the CBD or out in the remotest suburb. Just contact us, and we can have a Brisbane toilet expert to Carindale, Taringa, The Gap, Albany Creek, Cleveland, Bracken Ridge, Petrie, Ascot, Springwood, Moorooka, Browns Plains or any other suburb you might need one in. We make sure that everyone of our Brisbane toilet professionals is able to come to you for any problem you may have, so you can rest assured you’ll get only the very best results possible.
So, will you do any work I need done on my Brisbane toilet suite?
There’s nothing more annoying than hiring somebody to do some work for you in Brisbane, only to find out that they don’t know how to do it. When you book with Jim’s Plumbing, though, that’ll never happen, since we hire only the very best, most extensively trained and experienced Brisbane toilet professionals. Every one of our toilet experts will be able to do any and all work you need done on your Brisbane toilet suite, no matter how complicated, to ensure you’re toilet problem is fixed quickly and perfectly.
Here’s the work we can do with your toilet suite:
- Brisbane toilet installing: when you need your new toilet installed in Brisbane, or your existing one replaced, you need look no further than Jim’s Plumbing. Not only have all of our fully qualified, licensed Brisbane toilet experts undergone the most extensive training and experience possible in toilet installation, have the very latest and greatest in tools in their vans at all times, they’re also able to access full toilet suites in the most popular brands on the market. Whether you’ve already got a new Brisbane toilet suite or not, we’ll be able to help you out to get a new toilet installed quick smart.
- Brisbane toilet repairing: when you’re paying good money for a Brisbane toilet plumber to repair your toilet suite, you don’t want him wasting your precious time and money running all over Brisbane buying parts. At Jim’s Plumbing, we’ll never subject you to that, since every one of our toilet experts keeps a stock of all the basic spare parts for most jobs in their vans at all times, making our just that much quicker, easier and less costly on you. And, even if we do need to get something, we’ll do it quickly and efficiently so you don’t need to pay any more than you have to.
- There isn’t much the Brisbane toilet professionals from Jim’s Plumbing aren’t able to fix. Whether it’s a worn valve, a damaged flusher arm or something more serious, we’ll be able to have one of our Brisbane toilet experts take care of in no time at all. This will most often mean replacing all the perishable parts in one go, since replacing only one or two will just lead to further problems later on and cost you more money. We’ll do everything we can to ensure you Brisbane toilet suite is working like new again.
So, how come my Brisbane toilet suite won’t work properly?
Well, there could be any number of things that have gone wrong in your Brisbane toilet suite to cause it to stop working, most them involving the small, perishable parts that make up the flushing mechanism inside your cistern. If this is the case with your toilet, then you need to contact the Brisbane toilet professionals from Jim’s Plumbing, and we’ll be able to have your toilet either repaired or replaced so you don’t need to be without that necessary toilet for any longer than you need to be.
Most toilet problems will fall into one of two categories, those being:
- Brisbane toilet that’s leaking: if your toilet suite is leaking in Brisbane, you need to have it looked at soon as possible. That running water can contribute substantial amounts of water to your water usage, inflating your water usage significantly. A leaking Brisbane toilet will most likely be caused by worn out valves, rubbers or pipes, all of which will need to be replaced. Your attending Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane toilet expert will recommend replacing all perishable parts, not just the ones that are currently leaking, as this ensures a far better, longer term result.
- Brisbane toilet that can’t be flushed: trying to flush your toilet in Brisbane, only to find it doesn’t work, can be a very trying time. This is only made worse by waiting around to have it looked at, so don’t hesitate, contact Jim’s Plumbing straight away. We’ll be able to have one of our Brisbane toilet experts out to your home or business who knows exactly what he’s doing to fix your toilet woes. There’ll most likely be something with the flushing mechanism, such as the flusher chain, but your attending Brisbane toilet expert will assess, repair or replace your toilet suite perfectly.
So, can you do work with all brands of Brisbane toilet suite?
There are so many different brands f toilet suite on the market in Brisbane, it’s often hard to know which one you should buy or whether a toilet plumber will work with the one you’ve got. You never need to worry about any of this when you contact Jim’s Plumbing, since our Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane toilet professionals have the training, experience, tools and spare parts to work with every brand and model of toilet suite in Brisbane. We even have access to most of them ourselves, so we can organise a purchase and then install it for you straight away. How easy is that?
- Brisbane Raymor toilet suites
- Brisbane Kohler toilet suites
- Brisbane Estilo toilet suites
- Brisbane Porcher toilet suites
- Brisbane Monda toilet suites
- Brisbane Donson toilet suites
- Brisbane Caroma toilet suites
- Brisbane Fowler toilet suites
- Brisbane Stylus toilet suites
- Brisbane Imperial toilet suites
- Brisbane Irwell toilet suites
You can click on the above links to have a look through the toilet brands we can work with.