Rheem hot water heater prices
Rheem are a well-known and trusted hot water heater manufacturer and their hot water heaters are a favourite amongst Australian families.
With Rheem your hot water comes on steady, hot and strong and Rheem are sure to have the right hot water heater solution for your home or office at a cost that will match your budget.
The Rheem range is extensive, with Rheem producing hot water heaters that are designed and built in Australia since 1939. If you’re in the market for an electric storage hot water heater, a gas storage hot water heater, a gas continuous flow hot water system, a solar powered hot water system or a heat pump hot water heater then Rheem has you covered – no matter the size of your home.
The right Rheem hot water heater at the right price
When it comes to choosing a new or replacement hot water heater it is imperative that you choose the right hot water system that will adequately keep up with your hot water heating demands.
There are certain considerations that you need to keep in mind when looking for the right hot water heater for your property:
- The size of your home –
- Rheem hot water heaters are not only available in a range of fuel sources but also in a range of size capacities. If you have a large family home there is no point choosing a small capacity Rheem hot water heater that is designed for a 1 bedroom unit as the system will not be able to provide you with the hot water that you will need. Alternatively, if you have a small 1 bedroom unit there is no need to purchase a Rheem hot water heater that is designed to provide hot water for up to 6 people as the system will continually be heating hot water that you just won’t use – which is not an efficient solution.
- The layout of your property –
- If you are in the process of building or renovating it is important to factor in the right space for your new hot water heater. Your hot water system should be kept close to your kitchen, bathroom and laundry to provide optimum performance and short running pipes are needed to minimise any heat loss.
- If you are considering a Rheem solar powered hot water heater would the solar collectors be able to face in a northerly, unshaded direction for maximum solar gain? Is your roof structure strong enough to handle a Rheem roof mounted thermosiphon solar powered system or would a Rheem split system be the better option for you.
- What are the space requirements like on your property for the hot water heater you are considering e.g. do you have the space to install a large storage tank or would a compact continuous flow model be more suitable? Etc.
- Fuel source availability –
- When installing a new Rheem hot water heater, or replacing an existing model, you should consider the fuel sources available to you. If you are replacing an existing system would it be more beneficial to upgrade to a more efficient fuel source e.g. replacing an old energy hungry electric hot water heater with a gas, solar or heat pump system?
- How you use your hot water –
- How you use hot water in your home is important when considering the size of the Rheem hot water system that you will need. When a hot water heater states that it is suitable for up to 6 people (for example) you should also consider your dishwasher as a “person” if you use it often.
- If multiple showers are frequently had during the day, or you wash your clothes in warm water, as well as how often you would wash the dishes are all important factors when choosing the right sized system to keep up with your hot water use.
- Your climate –
- The climate and water quality of where you live should be taken into consideration when choosing the ideal Rheem hot water heater for you. Many models offer frost protection for colder climate areas while there are other models that do not have this feature as it is not required for more tropical zones. There is no point paying for extras that you just won’t need.
- Warranty terms –
- A good quality hot water heater will offer high warranty terms. The Rheem hot water heaters are reliable and built to last and, depending on the model chosen, Rheem offer warranty conditions of up to 10 years.
- Your budget –
- Obviously the price of a hot water heater is a major factor when purchasing a new or replacement system but choosing a hot water heater based solely on price is never a good idea as it may be the completely wrong unit that won’t live up to your expectations. A hot water heater should be considered as an investment to your property and proper research and expert advice is always recommended to find the right priced Rheem hot water heater that will provide you with hot water 24/7.
- When considering the price of a hot water heater you should look at all features and benefits of the system. For example: a solar powered hot water heater can be one of the most expensive to purchase upfront but they will provide you with the greatest value going forwards, where a less expensive hot water heater may not be efficient to your circumstances and could end up costing you a lot more in the long run with higher energy bills.
No Interest Ever!* Payment Plan Options Available
No Interest Ever!* payment plan options available on hot water heater replacements to help ease any financial stress this burden may cause. If your rheem hot water heater is leaking, or you have no hot water, we can often have a plumber to you within the hour*.
Take the stress out of choosing the right Rheem hot water heater at an affordable price with Jim’s Plumbing
As you can see there is a lot to think about when purchasing the right hot water heater for your home but the decision doesn’t need to be a stressful one.
All you need to do is pick up the phone and call the hot water experts from Jim’s Plumbing. We will send a local plumber to your location with a guaranteed same day plumber arrival who will go through all of the options with you to supply you with a free, no obligation quote on the ideal Rheem hot water solution to suit your home and lifestyle.
Jim’s Plumbing have plumbers in Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra covering all metropolitan areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all public holidays.
The right Rheem hot water heater interest free
At Jim’s Plumbing we understand that everyone’s financial circumstances are different and we also understand how important it is to have the right hot water heater to suit your property and hot water heating demands.
We make it easy for our customers with our extremely competitive prices and easy payment options including INTEREST FREE payment plans* on new hot water heater supply and installations. Just ask your friendly Jim’s plumber for the details on how to take advantage of this offer.
Find out more about the right Rheem hot water heater for you at a cost effective price by calling us today. For a plumber in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth phone 1300 133 509 or call 131 546 for a plumber in Sydney or Canberra.
*NO INTEREST EVER!* PAYMENT PLAN, “Fees, terms and conditions apply”.
No Interest Ever!* Payment Plan offered through Certegy Ezi-Pay Express. No Interest Ever on your hot water heater replacement or new supply and installation, gas service, water service or drain replacement. Conditions apply.
Information on this page is subject to change. Commercial hot water systems also available on enquiry.