Having no hot water in Brisbane is one of the most irritating, unpleasant experiences you can encounter in your home or business, and needs to be taken care of straight away. That’s why, here at Jim’s Plumbing we’ve made our expert hot water system repair, replacement or new installation services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all public holidays across Brisbane. Just contact us by phone or via our online Brisbane plumber booking form, and we’ll be there on the same day of your booking, or within the hour* in a gas or plumbing emergency.
It doesn’t matter where you live in Brisbane, Australia’s third largest and most populous city with 2.2 million residents, our Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane hot water system experts will be able to come to your property. If you’re in the bustling city centre or out in the much quieter, further suburbs, one of our Brisbane hot water system professionals will be able to sort you in regards to hot water heater repairs, replacements or brand new installations – covering gas hot water heaters, electric hot water heaters, solar powered hot water heaters or heat pump hot water heaters 24/7. Springwood, Moorooka, Browns Plains, Carindale, Taringa, The Gap, Albany Creek, Cleveland, Bracken Ridge, Petrie, Ascot, are just some of the Brisbane suburbs that we cover. We have the resources and the manpower to put a fully qualified and licensed Brisbane plumber on your doorstep wherever you’re located, on the same day as your plumber booking 24/7 with no interest ever payment plans* available if required.
So, what work are you able to do on my hot water system?
Brisbane is quite hot and humid, but that doesn’t mean you want to take freezing cold showers, and you certainly don’t want to be forced to. With Jim’s Plumbing, though, you don’t have to! It makes no difference what’s wrong with your Brisbane hot water system and whether it needs a repair or a replacement, or if you’d like to upgrade to a more efficient model, we’ll be able to sort you out and give you the very best results available.
Here are some further details of what we can do to your Brisbane hot water system:
- Repairing Hot Water Systems – Hot water systems are very, very complicated appliances, and as such, if your Brisbane hot water heater needs to be repaired, replaced or newly installed this should always be done by a fully qualified and licensed plumber – contact Jim’s Plumbing 24/7, your Brisbane hot water heater professionals. Make sure you contact us as soon as you realise there’s a problem with your hot water system, that way we can have one of our Brisbane hot water system experts out to you straight away to ensure you won’t be without hot water for long. Regardless of what’s wrong, your attending Brisbane hot water plumber will have everything they require, including the tools, spare parts, skills and knowhow, to repair your faulty Brisbane hot water system and get your water running hot again quick smart.
- Replacing Hot Water Systems – Do you require a new hot water system in Brisbane? Like to upgrade your current hot water heater with a more efficient model or different fuel source? Or, require a replacement hot water system if your current model has given up the ghost? Well, just contact the Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane hot water system professionals and we’ll be able to source and install whatever type, brand or model of hot water system you want. The same goes for if we’ve assessed your faulty Brisbane hot water system and concluded that it needs to be replaced. We can talk over your options with you to help you make a decision, then retrieve and install your desired model straight away. We have NO INTEREST EVER payment plans* available on hot water heater replacements or new installations, if required, to ease any financial burdens that a new hot water heater may provide.
So, what types of hot water systems are you able to work with?
There are primarily six different types of hot water system in Brisbane, which encompasses fuel sources and water delivery methods. However, all of these will malfunction at some point just like any other household appliance, this is unavoidable. If you experience any issues with your Brisbane hot water heater – such as no hot water, discoloured water, a drop in water pressure, a burst or corroded tank, or your water doesn’t seem as hot as usual then contact a hot water expert from Jim’s Plumbing. Every one of our Brisbane hot water system specialists has undergone only the most extensive training and experience possible to ensure that they’re able to repair, replace or newly install all types of Brisbane hot water systems – solar powered hot water, gas hot water, heat pump hot water or electric hot water systems.
We have the skills and experience if you have a problem with your:
- Gas Hot Water System – Using a gas element to heat your water, the gas hot water system in Brisbane is extremely efficient, releasing less greenhouse gases than electric models. They’re available in both storage and continuous flow models, and suitable to operate on either natural gas or LPG. If you need a gas hot water heater replaced or repaired, or would like a brand new gas hot water installation, then look no further than the Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane hot water system experts. Out experience, expertise and equipment ensure the best results possible.
- Solar Hot Water System – When you’re looking for the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly Brisbane hot water heater, you can’t go past a solar hot water system. This technology uses solar panels to collect and convert the sun’s rays into heat energy, which significantly decreases both your water heating bills and your impact on the environment. Do you have a malfunctioning solar hot water system in Brisbane? Contact us here at Jim’s Plumbing, and we’ll send a solar hot water system expert to you who can repair or replace as required. If you’re looking to upgrade to a new solar powered hot water heater in Brisbane we can supply you with a no obligation quote to supply and install your new hot water heater. Take advantage of our no interest ever payment plans* and get that new solar powered hot water system today!
- Storage Hot Water System – Storage hot water systems in Brisbane provide you with fast and reliable hot water. They do this by collecting and preheating water in a storage tank, hot water is drawn from the tank when you require it and replaced with cold water, and then the reheating cycle begins once more. Here at Jim’s Plumbing, our Brisbane hot water system professionals are able to provide you with a fast, effective and affordable repair, replacement or new installation of your storage hot water heater, with quality workmanship and minimal downtime guaranteed.
- Heat Pump Hot Water System – The heat pump hot water system works a little like a fridge but in reverse. A small amount of electricity is used to propel refrigerant though the appliance, which collects heat from the ambient outside air. This heat is increased and then transferred to the water which is stored in a tank, generating extremely efficient and sustainable hot water. If you need to have one of these Brisbane hot water systems replaced or repaired, a Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane heat pump hot water system expert will be able to repair or replace your heat pump with no fuss. If you’re looking to upgrade to an extremely efficient heat pump hot water heater contact a Brisbane hot water expert from Jim’s Plumbing.
- Continuous Flow Hot Water System – Continuous flow hot water systems require no tank to store preheated water like a storage model, but instead only heat water on demand as, and when, required. Water is diverted through a heating coil when a hot tap is turned on, which heats the water until the hot tap is turned off. Available in both gas and electric fuel sources, continuous flow hot water systems in Brisbane can be very economical. Jim’s Plumbing is your first port of call for any continuous flow hot water heater repair, replacement or new installations. Our Brisbane plumbers are highly trained in all aspects of continuous flow hot water heaters and you can ensure that you will receive a prompt, reliable and affordable plumbing service 24/7.
- Electric Hot Water System – Once very popular, electric hot water systems in Brisbane are now falling out of favour as newer technology becomes more and more efficient. However, the Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane hot water professionals are still able to repair or replace your electric hot water system if it’s still the right choice for your situation. And with all the different tariffs available and a lot of companies now manufacturing increased efficiency electric hot water heaters, they are a much better appliance than they used to be.
So, what brands of hot water systems can you work with?
Since there are so many different brands of Brisbane hot water systems to choose from these days, it can be quite confusing to find a plumber who can do the work you need them to with the brand you’ve got. You don’t need to worry any longer, though, since the Brisbane hot water system experts here at Jim’s Plumbing are all extensively trained and experienced with all of the brands of hot water systems people most often have in Brisbane. If you need a repair, replacement or new installation of a gas hot water heater, electric hot water heater, solar powered hot water heater or heat pump hot water heater contact Jim’s Plumbing Brisbane 24/7 – we’re second to none.
These links will take you some more information, including what we can do with these hot water system brands:
- Bosch Hot Water Brisbane
- Rheem Hot Water Brisbane
- Dux Hot Water Brisbane
- Rinnai Hot Water Brisbane
- Saxon Hot Water Brisbane
- Chromagen Hot Water Brisbane
- Wilson Hot Water Brisbane
- Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Brisbane
- AquaMAX Hot Water Brisbane
- Vulcan Hot Water Brisbane
* Conditions Apply